Fix Me by Melanie Walker



Fix Me by Melanie Walker 

The last book in the TAT series.. and I'm sad to see this series end! While I love each and every character and their books, I've gotta say this book is my favorite!

Raw. Real. In depth. Gah, the emotions! 

Cal is swoon-worthy with his dirty mouth. I always thought he was hardcore, but everyone has a weak spot. But dont be fooled by that, because hes still a bada**!!

Jen struggles to deal with some things. She wants to guard he heart. We've all been there before. The push and pull affect and not wanting to let anyone in. 

Mel has really outdone herself with this book and the ending of this series was done so perfectly. I admit, I did cry towards the end. What can I say, I love.. LOVE!

I look forward to devouring more of her works!

5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Nights Collection- A collection of short Christmas stories from some amazing authors and genres.

Until December by Aurora Reynolds

*Blog Blitz* Love, Honor & Hope