*REVIEW* Cree by HJ Bellus




 Amelia or Milly has had to deal with things that no person should go threw! It all started when she was 5 years old and her parents abandoned her in a trailer. Then she married the bastard! He is a no good piece of sh*t! After getting divorced she moves to a small town and becomes friends with a witty girl named Lacey. She wants to start checking things off her list so she does what she always wanted to do...open a shop. That is where she met Cree Fitzpatrick.

Cree is a swoon-worthy sex on a stick! He is a gem! I fell in love with him so easily. I mean, HELLO, not only is he a hot, manly cowboy….but the man is funny, sarcastic, romantic and he is an amazing father!

Annie was just perfect!!! The things she would say! I was dying!! The sprinkles was the perfect touch!!

This book was phenomenal! I laughed, I cried, I swooned, and I cursed. My emotions were running wild, let me tell you. AMAZING!! There were moments where I could not read fast enough. In fact, there was one specific scene where I think I even stopped breathing all together!!!! I kept turning the pages wanting to know what happened next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captured by K.L. Myers and Renee Dyer

Until December by Aurora Reynolds

The Christmas Nights Collection- A collection of short Christmas stories from some amazing authors and genres.