*REVIEW* Miles by HJ Bellus




 
Holy Sh*t! I'm having a really hard time trying to put this into words..Talk about a roller coaster of emotion! I think I felt every emotion possible while reading Miles.

Willow is really down and a empty shell. The only thing keeping her going is Annie. She had her heart broken in a way no girl should have too!

Miles is a warm heart gentlemen. He's sweet caring and once he lays eyes on Willow he will do anything to have her.

“I love being with you and you’re not broken, Willow. You’re perfect. You never have to be something else with me.”


I don't want to spoil the ending for anyone, I have to say I really didn't see that coming! It was the perfect twist to make this book even greater!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Until December by Aurora Reynolds

Blog Tour To Love Again by Sandra Love

*Blog Tour* Driving Me To Christmas by Julie Farrell